Here are some answers to your questions and some updates for everyone concerning our school closure.
1. We will be submitting a waiver to the state to forgive these days we are out due to COVID19.
2. We will begin next week offering breakfast/lunch grab and go meals. We will be offering them on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Shout out to Mrs. Ramage— she is a hero to our learning community!
3. Logistics and details about our meal grab and gos will be shared before the end of the week.
4. Our staff is meeting Thursday to organize and facilitate some online (and offline) learning opportunities.
5. We will be reaching out to all families to see if you want to participate in our meals, how we can assist you with online/offline learning. We will be reaching out Thursday.
6. We will make it through this TOGETHER! Thank you again for those who have reached out to help. I will be calling on you in the weeks to come!
This community amazes me!