We appreciate your interest in employment at the East Lynne School District. Please read the directions carefully.
1. Download the application from the link below. (You will need Adobe Acrobat DC. See directions below)
2. Fill out the application and save the file and upload it for review by administration and our interview team.
3. Please upload a current resume in addition to the application. You will have to do each upload separately.
4. Your references will be sent an online form. Please be sure to include their email contact.
5. Once your application and resume have been turned in you will receive a confirmation email.
6. Application deadline is March 11, 2020.
Current Openings for 2020-2021 Special Education Teacher
Adobe Download Instructions -- YOU MUST DOWNLOAD ADOBE READER
Please ensure that you have Adobe Acrobat DC installed. It is free to download here by selecting the icon . There are check boxes for optional offers that are not required. Once installed select the application and then download the the application. You should be able to fill out the application, once complete save the application. Lastly, upload the file below. It will be sent to the appropriate personnel for review.
Employment Application -- (please be sure and download adobe reader before filling out form.^)
The East Lynne #40 School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex, or disability in the admission or access to, or treatment of employment in, its program and activities. If you have a disability or handicap which may require accommodation for you to participate in our application process (including filling out this form, interviewing or any other pre-employment procedure or requirement), please make East Lynne School District aware of any accommodation you feel necessary. Any person having inquiries concerning the East Lynne #40 School District's compliance with the regulations implementing Title VII of the Civil Rights Act 1964 (Title VII), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (Section 504), or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), may contact the Sonja Vaughn, Superintendent at PO Box 108 East Lynne, Missouri 64743 or (816) 626-3511.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER